Greenlight makes a debit card for kids and a useful mobile app that empowers parents with convenient controls to safely manage family finances and create teachable moments around earning, spending, saving and giving.
We are seeking a talented Senior Designer to join our fast-growing Marketing Team. You will bring your experience in digital and print communication to create thoughtful, on-brand materials that support our marketing efforts.
The Senior Designer is responsible for designing and delivering creative, managing a library of assets, and assisting in the support and evolution of brand design standards. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail, drawing ability, strong conceptual thinking, and great organizational skills. This person will work closely with team members across email, social, front-end development and product. The Senior Designer must thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing deadlines to drive success.
- Support Creative Director in delivering all visual assets related to product launches, customer engagement and branding
- Work collaboratively with content strategists, copywriters, digital marketing specialists, and other team members as directed
- Execute designs that are on-brand and meet the goals of the creative brief by employing a wide range of tactics which will include typography, illustration, photography, and animation
- Create unique, engaging visuals that perform on multiple platforms, including social media, email, blog, website, landing pages, paid media, out-of-home advertising and print collateral
- Create prototypes for website pages, deliver high fidelity designs and optimized assets to front-end developers, and ensure design standards are met in the final deliverable
- 3–5 years experience in marketing as a designer at agencies, studios or in-house, and an impressive online portfolio
- Proven track record of creating and executing design in multiple mediums
- A grasp of latest design trends and sharp creative instincts
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is required. Working knowledge of Sketch is a plus (not required)
- Experience with Keynote, Google Slides, InVision, Zeplin, 2D motion, or video editing are also a plus (not required)
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, of any classification protected by federal state or local law.