We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our People Operations team. You will partner with managers across the company to recruit great people to join our growing team. We are looking for someone strong in technical recruiting but who is also comfortable filling roles in marketing, customer service, finance and other teams. You should thrive working in a fast-paced and changing environment. This is a great opportunity to help establish a recruiting function at one of the most quickly growing start-ups in Atlanta!
This role will report to the Director of People Operations.
- Partner with hiring managers and department leads to create role descriptions, interview plans and sourcing strategies
- Proactively source candidates using LinkedIn, referrals, and industry events; creatively find new ways to reach people
- Focus on the candidate experience; we want all candidates to have an excellent experience while exploring jobs at Greenlight
- Fill roles within aggressive timelines but keep quality of hire above all else
- Help to establish and implement recruiting and interview processes
- Manage our applicant tracking system and the relationship with recruiting vendors
- Organized, accountable, and action-oriented
- Able to think outside of the box to find creative solutions to difficult problems
- A strong communicator and collaborator
- Highly analytical with the desire and ability to dig into recruiting metrics to continually improve and optimize our process
- Comfortable switching context quickly and developing relationships across the business
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting for technical and complex roles; experience in a high growth organization preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, such as Greenhouse or Lever
What we’re building:
Greenlight helps parents raise financially-smart kids with a debit card for kids that parents manage by app. The new way for parents to give money and pay allowances to their children, Greenlight is safer, easier, and more flexible than using cash. Parents can choose the exact stores where their kids can spend and how much money they can spend. With these safeguards and supervision, kids learn to make their own financial decisions. Parents can encourage saving by setting an interest rate--paid by the parent--that is well-above any they would find at a bank. Kids learn about compound interest from seeing their own savings grow meaningfully. To-date, kids have saved over $6M with Greenlight.
Who we are:
Picked from over 4000 companies for CB Insights’ Fintech 250, Greenlight is a high-growth start-up with a purpose-driven product that families love. Started by serial founders and backed by leading investors, including TTV Capital, Relay Ventures, NEA, Amazon, Ally Financial, SunTrust Bank, and Synchrony Financial. Greenlight is built by alumni of Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Hulu, Yahoo!, Cardlytics, and Square.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, of any classification protected by federal state or local law.